Limited Edition Cowboys F-150 Coming to Select Ford Dealers
For the ultimate Cowboys fan, Ford is building a limited run of 400 Dallas Cowboys special edition F-150 trucks with unique Cowboys exterior badging, embossed logos and special equipment. Ford has been the official vehicle of the Dallas Cowboys for more than 20 years, and this special truck celebrates the opening of the Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas – a state-of-the-art training facility and 12,000 seat indoor stadium.
The Dallas Cowboys edition F-150 is based on a Ford F-150 XLT with Chrome Package (the number one volume seller in Texas) and is painted in the legendary Cowboys helmet silver. Several unique features are then added to the special edition truck, including:
- Cowboys edition star badging on the front doors and tailgate
- Blue and white striping paying tribute to the team’s over-the-top helmet stripe
- 20-inch chrome wheels with unique Cowboys start center caps
- Heavy-duty cargo bed mat with Cowboys star logo
- Laser-etched chrome foot plates with Cowboys word mark
- Cowboys edition logo stitched in the front and rear floor mats
- A 1 of 400 Cowboys edition interior badge autographed by Cowboys owner Jerry Jones
“Everyone in our organization is excited about the new Dallas Cowboys edition F-150,” said Jones. “For F-150 and the Dallas Cowboys are known worldwide for their rich heritages and long winning traditions. Our Cowboys fans are among the most passionate in all of sports. We are proud to partner with Ford and Texas Ford dealers to bring this Cowboys edition F-150 to our incredible fans. I think you will agree it is the ultimate truck for the ultimate Cowboys fan.”
If you would like to learn more about the 2016 Ford F-150, visit us today at Five Star Ford of Plano.