Ford F-150 Reviews
Ford F-150: Performance
These options are…
- 2.7 EcoBoost® V6 Engine: 325 horsepower and 400 lb-ft of torque
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: 400 horsepower and 500 lb-ft of torque
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine: 400 horsepower and 410 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V6 Engine: 250 horsepower and 440 lb-ft of torque
- 3.5L PowerBoost™ Full Hybrid V6 Engine: 430 horsepower and 570 lb-ft of torque.
Follow the links on our page to learn more about these engines and what they mean for you as a driver.
Ford F-150: Interior Dimensions
When deciding with which style of cab to go with, considering how much space they accommodate can be an import turning point in your decision. The Regular Cab comes out to the following measurements…
- Headroom: 40.8 inches
- Legroom: 43.9 inches
- Shoulder Room: 66.7 inches
- Hip Room: 62.5 inches
The SuperCrew cab’s dimensions come out to…
- Headroom: 40.8 inches/40.4 inches
- Legroom: 43.9 inches/43.6 inches
- Shoulder Room: 66.7 inches/66.0 inches
- Hip Room: 62.5 inches/62.6 inches
You can see that the F-150 offers a full spectrum of comfort, regardless of which cab option you elect.
Ford F-150: Trims
The F-150 has eight different trims in total, including the base. Some are a mixture of style and power, whereas others are built to be powerhouses on the highway and the roads less traveled. As you saw in the first section, the availability of some monstrous engines only further pushes the F-150 into a class all its own.
For a complete listing of trims, see below:
- F-150 XL
- F-150 XLT
- F-150 LARIAT
- F-150 King Ranch
- F-150 Platinum
- F-150 Limited
- Ford F-150 Tremor
- Ford F-150 Raptor